Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sing Hui~

Hello, Tan Sing Hui is my name but friends always called me as Ah Hui. I’m not a girl not yet a women guess how old am I? Well I’m 21 and came from a small rural state which is Sungai Petani, Kedah. The distance from my hometown to Kuala Lumpur which I’m studying is about 380km, it takes me about six hours to reach my small little hometown. I’m the second elder in my family, where my family is consider a big family because I have five siblings including three sisters and one brother. Therefore my family member contains seven people.

I’m a student of UTAR that taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting course. Once I entered in to UTAR, I get to know my classmate and all of them are very nice and friendly. Thus, we can mix around very well in a very short period of time. We have created a name for our tutorial group that is Sampat Group it is simply because we are in tutorial group eight.

We have just started our year three first semester, and there are heap of assignments waiting for us. Hence, we do not really have much time to hang out or have any activities so far, unless it is weekend as our class is five days per week.

Most of the time I will go for marketing in order for me to get some fresh vegetable for the one whole week. I have just moved to a new unit and I started to cook by myself so that I can save my pocket money. Food prices are keep on increasing and never reduce, I have no choice but to cook myself. It is cheaper compare to having meals outside.

I’m a quite active person which I like to hang around with friends. Sometimes when I’m bored I will ask friends along to go for karaoke, watch movies or go for drinks. Our classmate are as active as me, therefore we always plan a lot of activities to be conducted once we are free, such as after hand up our assignments or after mid term exam. That will be the time for us to have a short break to enjoy ourselves. Activities that we usually will do will be gathering and the whole class will go for movies. Besides that, there is a trend in our class where there will be birthday celebration for all the babies in our group, every month there will be a day to celebrate birthday for that particular month babies.

I’m glad that I have entered this tutorial group and have such a large gang or friends that are so friendly and nice. I enjoy my studying in this class and the moment that we all gather together.

No comments: